5. Eddie Murphy and Robin Givens (“Boomerang”)
Who wouldn’t want to bunk up with two ’90s sex symbols? As long as Marcus stays the hell away from our feet, we good with making things a little Strangé.
4. Eva Mendes and Will Smith (“Hitch”)
A third wheel might take the clumsiness out of those dates. We’d humbly accept the role of glue guy.
3. Issa Rae and Kumail Nanjiani (“The Lovebirds”)
Sure, they didn’t catch a body, but we’d catch these two. (And please note that we’re giving ourselves extra credit for not saying “Issa menage!”)
2. Sanaa Lathan and Taye Diggs (“Brown Sugar”)
Let’s get this hip-hop trivia night poppin’. Topic: Akinyele classics.
1. Jamie Foxx and Vivica A. Fox (“Booty Call”)
Vivica’s character is fine as hell and Jamie plays a freak named Bunz. Grab the plastic wrap!